Company founder and CEO
Our rapidly growing software solutions and IT staffing company is seeking an operations director to organize and oversee internal company functions. We are looking for a motivated individual to start initially as a part-time employee we would train in basic HR and customer-account management. The chosen candidate also would work closely with the company marketing director on business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the human-resources manager for a current staff of approximately eighteen local and overseas-based employees.
- Serve alongside the CEO to manage the company’s customer accounts and deepen relationships with those customers.
- Supervise management of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Work with the Director of Marketing on strategies to expand the customer base and generate leads.
- Organize basic administrative functions to professionalize office operations and increase efficiency.
Qualifications and Skills
- At minimum an undergraduate college senior on a path to an advanced degree in Business or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Maturity and judgment to handle challenging HR issues when they arise.
A minimum of 8 hours per week (one full day or two half days) initially, with additional hours offered should selected candidate be able to make a greater time commitment.