Employment Type: Full time, Contract to Hire
Location: New York City, NY
• Perform advisory role on complex project initiatives.
• Maintain the company’s Network IP inventory and assign IP accordingly.
• Responsible for VPN connectivity via site-to-site and user connections.
• Go-to person for network related tasks, including firewalls, ACL, Cisco Switch, VPN, WAF, Imperva/F5, IP-Tables.
• Ability to work with various teams in the organization such as Quality Assurance, Development, Project Management to ensure timely delivery of projects.
• Create Network Vlan and modify firewall ACL on demand.
• RSA Administration including new user VPN setup.
• Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012 administration.
• Work closely with Information Security Team to remediate network security vulnerabilities.
• Evaluate alternative technologies in relation to infrastructure needs.
• Identify gaps in efficiencies about VPN connections.
• Identify Security gaps in design.
• Detect and review trending traffic patterns and logs.
• Prepare complete and concise documentation of network changes.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
• CCNA, CCNP highly preferred.
• Prior Certificate Management experience highly desirable.
• Expert knowledge in Cisco Networking Devices, VMWare Networking, NetApp Networking, Active Directory Network Infrastructure.
• Expert knowledge in Imperva/F5 Firewalls, CISCO Switch port configurations including MAC address security, VLAN configurations, ACL.
• Expert in Windows and Red Hat Linux OS Firewall.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active Virtual System/Network Administrator with an excellent ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Responsible for operational activities in support of Healthix business areas and customers.
• Strong technical understanding of IT infrastructure architecture, design and operations.
• Comprehensive understanding of Infrastructure components and protocols and how they fit into an enterprise architecture, including network communications protocols.
• Network Understanding of VMware, Redhat, HP, NetApp, IBM System servers, Cisco UCS servers, virtualization, SAN and NAS, Active Directory.
• Excellent ability to collaborate comfortably, make technology decisions and effectively work with senior management and other key leaders and peers
• Demonstrated capability to multitask and prioritize tasks on multiple fronts.
• Strong oral, written communications skills.
• Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for specific deliverables.
• Demonstrated skill in design, implementation and administration of VMware network including distributed switched and Vlans.
• Successful track record for building, managing, improving and maintaining IT network Infrastructure.
• Experience in component planning/activities using Visio.
Interested individuals are invited to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org