We are looking for an Adobe AEM Software Developer with expertise in design, development and testing of web applications. Some .Net experience is preferred.
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications
- Experience in installing and configuring AEM forms and related-product components
- Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions and participate in code reviews
- Deploy front-end AEM site, perform AEM Caching, and cluster and replication mechanisms
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Running Performance and Security tests for AEM based applications and understands current trends and methods such as those published by OWASP
- Familiarity and able to work on ASP.NET, MS SQL, and ASP.NET MVC
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem or similar cloud-based provider developing scalable websites/services.
- Hands on with AEM platform components, templates, workflows, and other AEM building blocks
- Familiarity with JIRA, Github and Jenkins
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and mentor other team members.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment.
- Working knowledge of ReactJS is a plus.