If you are a motivated IT professional, we'd like to hear from you. Resource Stack frequently has new openings for positions in government and companies large and small. Respond to the current openings below or just contact us to learn more.
Job Opening: Computer Systems Analyst No. of openings: 1 Job Duties: Design and develop Maximo reports to maintain daily activity, Perform Data Analysis and load it in Maximo, prepare and execute test cases; conduct Maximo integration between different systems using CC&B, ESS, SAP, AFM, and Documentum; Manage Maximo environments, perform routine tasks like coding, debugging error from tickets. Communicate end users for major issues; track daily updates with team members about new development/enhancements. Submit weekly reports regarding the work assigned. Knowledge of Maximo Asset Management Solution required. Job Requirements: Req. Bach. or foreign equivalent in Comp. Systems, Comp. Applications or related and minimum 5 years relevant experience. Must have Maximo knowledge and experience. Employer will accept 3 or 4 years degree. May require temporary travel to unanticipated client sites throughout US with expenses paid by employer
Location: Chantilly, VA We have an immediate opening for a software development engineer with 5+ years of in-depth telecom industry experience. Qualifications: • Programming languages – C is essential. C++ is desirable • Understanding of IP based networking protocols • Linux/Unix development with a Make based build system • Systems programming experience • Excellent logic and problem solving capabilities • Excellent embedded programming and debugging skills • Must be an aggressive self-starter with a strong desire to take the initiative and complete tasks Compensation • Salary • Company benefits
Employment Type: Full time, Contract to Hire
Location: New York City, NY
• Perform advisory role on complex project initiatives.
• Maintain the company’s Network IP inventory and assign IP accordingly.
• Responsible for VPN connectivity via site-to-site and user connections.
• Go-to person for network related tasks, including firewalls, ACL, Cisco Switch, VPN, WAF, Imperva/F5, IP-Tables.
• Ability to work with various teams in the organization such as Quality Assurance, Development, Project Management to ensure timely delivery of projects.
• Create Network Vlan and modify firewall ACL on demand.
• RSA Administration including new user VPN setup.
• Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012 administration.
• Work closely with Information Security Team to remediate network security vulnerabilities.
• Evaluate alternative technologies in relation to infrastructure needs.
• Identify gaps in efficiencies about VPN connections.
• Identify Security gaps in design.
• Detect and review trending traffic patterns and logs.
• Prepare complete and concise documentation of network changes.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
• CCNA, CCNP highly preferred.
• Prior Certificate Management experience highly desirable.
• Expert knowledge in Cisco Networking Devices, VMWare Networking, NetApp Networking, Active Directory Network Infrastructure. • Expert knowledge in Imperva/F5 Firewalls, CISCO Switch port configurations including MAC address security, VLAN configurations, ACL. • Expert in Windows and Red Hat Linux OS Firewall. • Motivated, enthusiastic, and pro-active Virtual System/Network Administrator with an excellent 'can-do' attitude. • Responsible for operational activities in support of Healthix business areas and customers. • Strong technical understanding of IT infrastructure architecture, design and operations. • Comprehensive understanding of Infrastructure components and protocols and how they fit into an enterprise architecture, including network communications protocols. • Network Understanding of VMware, Redhat, HP, NetApp, IBM System servers, Cisco UCS servers, virtualization, SAN and NAS, Active Directory. • Excellent ability to collaborate comfortably, make technology decisions and effectively work with senior management and other key leaders and peers • Demonstrated capability to multitask and prioritize tasks on multiple fronts. • Strong oral, written communications skills. • Willingness to take initiative and responsibility for specific deliverables. • Demonstrated skill in design, implementation and administration of VMware network including distributed switched and Vlans. • Successful track record for building, managing, improving and maintaining IT network Infrastructure. • Experience in component planning/activities using Visio. Application: Interested individuals are invited to apply at email@example.com
Work on developing Ruby on Rails applications using Linux, MySQL, Ruby, Perl, Eclipse & other technologies as needed. Collaborate with Development engineers in debugging & problem solving. Provide backup docs. Plan, schedule, mentor, coach & monitor work of clients & provide tech guidance to QA team to ensure good test coverage & quality. Provide daily & final status reports to assigned Project Mgr(s). Monitor & investigate new technologies to enhance products & projects scale over time, account for changing usage, user preferences & improving performance. REQUIRED SKILLS: BS Comp. Sci. or related.
Company founder and CEO
Our rapidly growing software solutions and IT staffing company is seeking an operations director to organize and oversee internal company functions. We are looking for a motivated individual to start initially as a part-time employee we would train in basic HR and customer-account management. The chosen candidate also would work closely with the company marketing director on business development.
Responsibilities and Duties
Sr. AEM Workflow Developer Seeking a hands-on developer for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform components, templates, workflows, and other AEM building blocks. Responsibilities include developing code specifically for AEM; enhancing the AEM platform s architectural design and functionality, & hands-on AEM code maintenance of highly transactional and interactive web sites. This system-level integration, and automated unit testing of our AEM platform with other Adobe tech-stack tools (Target; Audience Mgr). Candidate will be responsible for integrating AEM with Customer Platform. Candidate will contribute to major AEM technical discussions and AEM enhancement initiatives related to improving customer experience, usability, latest web technologies, prototype development etc. At times may lead/supervise the work of other individuals assigned to the projects within the team to ensure the accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies are achieved. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to relay and gain acceptance of complex technical AEM-based solutions • Deep understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, workflows, widgets, of large-scale web projects • Experience with automated unit testing methods for web/AEM code • Deep understanding of front-end AEM site deployments, AEM Caching, Clustering and replication mechanisms • Expertise in AEM foundational concepts • Strong hand on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and un-publishing, Tagging, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning • Deep understanding of Generic Java technologies (J2SE 1. 7/1. 8), Java EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL and Tag libraries • Mastery of all relevant core Java technologies that are used in most Java-centric CMS/WCM platforms • Working knowledge in spring, hibernate and Struts • Good understanding of REST API integrations • Ample knowledge and exposure in Frontend techs. Should be able to understand Bootstrap, Handlebars, Grunt, and Angular, CSS3, HTML, Sightly templating code, and JQuery • Involved in doing extensive Performance and Security testing for AEM based digital platforms. Understands Load model creation, OWASP top 10 and other related conceptsBasic Qualifications • Five years systems development experience US-VA-Herndon (Some travel may be involved)